Thursday, July 15, 2004

questions


What are your long term career goals?

I would like to transition into a position of responsibility. One that
allows me to interact with others in a team and achieve commom longterm
goals of the comapny. I would hope to valued for the unique gifts I can
bring and help improve customer service and use of the products
manufactured.

Then I would like to be a fish.

I'm sorry what did you say?

A fish. I would like to then transition into a fish. A pretty yellow one
with blue stripes that swims around the coral reefs. Like this one on
this book here. It looks so happy so carefree! Weeee, what a happy fish
I'd be. Look there's my little pink buddy.

Um, that's very interesting. Do you think they would be an achievable
goal here at wifgits inc ?

I think widgits spirit of employee support and understanding of employee
needs would allow me to thrive in any area I chose to pursue. Your long
history of workers rights and excellent benefits makes me think that
widgits would be an ideal place to pursue my goals. And there is that
ponf out front.

The pond?

Yes. I mean granted the fish thing will take some time. Daily immersive
baths to begin accomadating the scales I'd guess. Gills can't exactly be
easy.