Sunday, July 18, 2004

I was nekkid

I got to pose for the photographer today. It was really fun but now I am very tired-languid I suppose. He had me work with a few gauzy shirts I have and then had me do a bunch of shots with backbends in them. I gues in a normal day or yaoga I do about five minutes of backbends altogether. He had me doing about twenty minutes worth. Plus the extended time holding some of the poses is making my legs ache. No running or yoga today. I think I have worked hard enough! It was so odd because I thought I would be more self concious naked in front of a strange guy, but he was so nice and professional that it didn't matter at all. I just stood about butt naked while he adjusted lights and sheets-it was kind of funny. I wanted to take pictures with my tomatoes but by the time we were done I was too tired to worry about it. I have to say the lighting pasrt of photography is an art-science. Lots of measuring.

Twitty kitty came back this morning. I was outside eating breakfast and he sauntered up and started rubbing against my leg. Last night we heard him fighting with a big white cat and then he took off. We put out the live trap with tunafish in it but I must have disabled it when I moved it because this morning there was no tuna or cat. It was just sitiing there wide open. I was so glad to see poor twitty. He looks a bit skinnier and had some burrs in his coat, but doesn't seem too bea6t up or anything. It was funny the way he wondered up all nonchalontly, just happened to be in the nieghborhood and wanted to say hi. I bet he is sick of getting his butt kicked and living in the rain and just wanted to come back home without losing his feline dignity. I think he must be sleeping down in the basement right now as he didn't even say hi when I came in the house.