Thursday, February 24, 2005

teamwork

Everybody is so cranky sometimes at work. None of us seem to understand that to make the silly company successful, we must work together as a team.

Sometimes I find myself hating other people-like super dislike due to how I have interacted with them. I make a mistake and then I became angry at myself over it-embarresed-and thus dislike them. How old will I be when I realize that what other people think doesn't matter. Not simply insulating my emotions deep undewr what I am but seriously really not caring. Inside I fly around like a little happy bee. I flirt from flower to flower and see all the beautiful things around me-one of which is not this mac keyboard as the keys are all too sm,all and pressed down. My big floppy fingers hit them in all the wrong places. Anyways there are days that I wish I was invisible so noone could have an opinion of me. I could just observe thier silliness and make my own way. Then there are days when I want to be noticed and be unique. Thats all biology telling me to be the center of attention so I get the best mate but it is still there. Also the sense of power sometimes seems nice. To be incontrol-biology again.