Friday, June 04, 2004

Blah, I am lazy

I am so lazy today. Finally have a few job interviews. I had to tell them I'd work in two weeks, they wouldn't have to pay me to relocate, and I work cheap. At least they called.

I have decided when I go down to visit Austin, I will go to the one place I really wanted to work, and I will take 200 copies of my resume with me. Then I will put it on every car in the parking lot. Then I will strip down butt naked, Write the name of the company all over my body in permenant marker and tape as many copies of my resume as I can to the building windows....until the police show up of course. I also considered getting the name of the company tatooed across my back, stomach and both my legs.. I would have been a dedicated employee.

In a very scary way.

At least one interview is with a temp adjency in the area and some positions are with the company so perhaps it might work out okay in the end.


uggg. gruuuu. blugggggg. I do not want to work today. I am so lazy.

Funny, reading the myersbriggs description had me and my pal in tears. It is so accurate. I seriously can't stick to one topic before I bubble over into something else. am exceptionally random, Like a random number generator a physics or math guy would use in a computer program. It just randomly comes up with the next number. I am a random idea generator. I am alittle NF girl lost in an NT world. If I go to law school they'll just be a bunch more little NTers to drive me bonkers. I have decided I want to be at the first percentile of my law school class. We figured that you can't be at the zeroth percentile, so theoretically the first percentile ispossible. And you know it almost sounds good at first glance "the first percentile". I don't know if law school GPA matters much, but by the time I get there I will be a wrinkled up old prune with half a brain left compared to the cute little ones, so hey the first percentile isn't such a bad deal. What do they call the med student who was last in his med school class? Dr.