Saturday, October 29, 2005

TSH from 7.8 to 1

October: noticed feeling crappy taking 50 ug AM and 25 ug PM. Got really irritable and depressed. Upped amount to 75 ug in the AM and am doing okay. noticed afternoon ickies a bit but ibuprofin and lots of h2o helped. I am feeling a little sluggish at times. Wondering if estrogen spikes during PMS and ovulation trigger changes in TBG and thus less bioavailable T4. How fast does TBG respond to changes? Also cut florinef dose to 50 ug during estrogen spikes as heels hurt a little-possible water retention? The dosage cut worked but then had to go back up to 100ug as estrogen dropped-got all dizzy and salt cravings started. Also noticed T4 reset start of menses-started two weeks early.

Am back to going to sleep early-around 9-10 however I feel better overall. No more afternoon fatigue or narcoleptic like episodes. Would like to up the dose again as I want to get back to where I was back at the start. Will wait for dr though. My brain is so quiet and calm! Vision is much better-like HD TV. All the black spots are gone. Also noticed yellow-sappy color on skin is going away. I am a plain old white girl again.

11/05
Took 50 ug synthroid and 150 ug florinef on accident on Monday. I felt horrible till I realized what I did and took another 50 ug synthroid-then I felt fine. Next day lymph nodes on left side of head swelled-including the odd one in front of my ear. The next day the left side of my body was weak and a bit floppy. That lasted about an hour then I got very flushed and ran a fever of about 100 then I felt okay. I went to the dr the next day and she told me that it was TMJ not an infection. I need a new dr.

Upped my dose to 100 ug today. I will get the TSH drawn in the morning and hopefully it won't be too off from the early increase. i just was feeling horrible. very weak and tired, depressed.