Friday, April 23, 2004

weeeeeeeeee! I have my very own tiny little blog now.
And this is my very first post on my very first blog.
Why am I always so far behind everybody else when it comes to technology?
I still love those stupid little 3" disks-I scratch the fuck out of CDs.

I am like a puppy. I love to roll and play and tear up your sneakers now and then. Then I will sit on the floor and peer up at you with big tear filled eyes and smile and hope you forgive me-or maybe you'll spank me. Sometimes I do stuff I likely shouldn't but it is so fun. At times I am very ill mannered and lazy because it is fun to watch what other people do, to see how truley upset you can make them over things that really don't matter. Sometimes I make people mad and push them to see if they have the courage to push back. So that's why I am a puppy. A naughty puppy, but still a puppy, that wants to play and run and roll in the grass.

I can't spell very well but I actually am pretty bright. Always remember that there are many types of intelligence-at least 12 or so-and we don't all have them in equal amounts. At some point I'm sure that I'll figure out how to spell check but till them please have patience (?).

My inability to spell stems from a rather poor memory for details. Rote memorization in general is not easy as my brain doesn't take info that doesn't have a place. It loves paths and connections and webs of information that all intersect. It enjoys logic and abstract intuitive jumps, not vowel combinations, just for the sake of vowels. For the same reasons I had a terrible time at arithmatic, but went on to do quite well in college calculus, DE, linear algebra...

I am Siva's puppy as Siva seems to be the best representation of God I can find. I looked pretty hard, and I finally picked one that seems reasonable. Sometimes I feel him surrounding me-I could almost breathe him in . So soft and sweet, I do indeed love siva.

So this blog is a place to record the random connections that arise when I mix up all the ideas that float together. We'll see where it goes.

puppy